Friday, March 2, 2007

12 hours

So....Tyson has been out of town for 12 hours so far and this is what Owen has done in that time-


-Kept me up ALL night wanting "the fishies" (finding nemo)

-Threw all of his breakfast on the floor and attempted to vacuum it up, spreading eggs and peanut butter sandwich all through the house

-Dumped an entire water bottle down the front of his shirt

and last but definately not least....

- opened a containter of vaseline and spread it all over his head, feet, hands and TV. (too bad i didn't have my camera)

ALOT CAN HAPPEN IN 12 HOURS....To be Continued


Oh the joys of motherhood.

This is the face of mischief!

4 comments:

The Sagers Family said...

Oh, but how can you resist the face of mischief?! It's a good thing they are irresistably cute, right!? Before I know it Mason will be getting into everything at my house too.

Katie said...

Reading everyone from High Schools baby stories makes me want to have a baby!! Your baby is the cutest thing ever. I bet it makes it hard to be upset at him for long ;)

Chelsea Anne said...

Is that why your were MIA at the library this morning?....

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I have to tell ya is just might get worse the older boys get. But he has such a sweet little face to hide that mischief!