Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Little Frustration...

So lately Tyson and I have been very very casually house hunting, you know, to see what's out there in the world behind renters eyes. Its almost become a hobbie of ours to drive around through neighborhoods and critique all the houses and put together our dream house. Of course this gets me really excited to buy a house someday...except for the fact that EVERYTHINGS IS OUT- RAGIOUSLY EXPENSIVE! You'd think we were in Cali with the prices these days! It makes me so frustrated...and we always end up going home to our little rental house angry. I know i must not give up and keep a positive attitude but at this rate, we won't ever have a house! I thought a blog was a good way to vent my frustration. To make things happier....

here is a little view of an old house i absolutely love...

How cute is this little breakfast hutch built right into the wall....LOVE LOVE!

9 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Is this cute house in Sprigville? How did the house hunting go?

hayleyrowan said...

Linds, that house is so adorable. Grant and I want to start buying old houses and remodeling them. We were house hunting too. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I feel what you are layin down! Me & my hubby feel the same way.

hayleyrowan said...

Yeah we're building in AF. We're just waiting for the plans to be passed by the city. I just talked to Chels. We're thinking girls lunch Tues. Does that work for you? If not we can rearrange!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

So cute Lindsey, I wish that was your house too. Real estate is ridiculous right now but it has to come down eventually. You'll have your dream home someday and it will probly be everybody elses dream home too cuz you decorate so dang cute.

Lindsey said...

OH how I understand!!! Ty and I went through phases of looking into a place to buy out here...yeah right! We soon realized we will never own a million dollar, 1000 sq ft home...we'll just rent one! Hopefully someday we will all have houses of our own. As for now, when you get depressed know that I am right there with you!

Meghan said...

I sent you that invitation... can't wait to see great recipes. :) Oh, and Nikki told me that Owen throws the greatest tantrums! Don't you love how strong-willed they can be?

CUTE house! Older homes have so much character... I love it.

Chelsea Anne said...

Keep a positive attitude and keep looking--the right house will come along. I garuntee it!

alexis said...

i hate house problems! we were remodelling & have been living with my PARENTS until it's done. i'm soooo ready to be in my own house.