Monday, March 5, 2007

LONG AWAITED SWEATERS...

The Very much anticipated "UGLY SWEATER" night finally made it to my parents house. Here is a preview of what happened that night and who went home with the prizes...



Haley went away with 1st place with a beautiful Gold and black knee length, mock sweater embelished with red carnations.


Aaron won 4th place because he was wearing a womens sweater.


Tyson walked away with the 2nd place prize after he sported a nautical theme piece that had lovely gold shooting stars embellished all throughout the number. The undertee was a scoop neck cotton blend that showed off just the right touch of chest hair. Way to go honey!

I had to improvize because the nautical sweater was actually mine but since Tysons' sweater was a little too tight, we switched. I added my own touch by adding shoulder pads. No sweater can win a prize without shoulder pads....and that is how i won 3rd place.

MOm and Owen matched in their bright, cheery and "alot going on" sweaters. I don't know what happened to the pic of Dad so that will be a fun surpise to post later. Overall, the night was a success and i went home with a very cute necklace for my prize! I already look forward to next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! That is too Funny, my family is doing an ugly sweater contest around the holidays. Love your husbands sweater!!!

Kara said...

I am so proud of you! You guys always pull off the top 3~

More Caffiene, Please said...

Loving all of them! Tyson could be a really cute gay cruise director in that sweater. Ahoy!

Chelsea Anne said...

Your family is hilarious! Sounds like a night of laughs

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Love the sweaters!! I totally remember you! Your little boy is so cute.