Would you believe...That in the past few weeks i seriously haven't had ONE second to even download pics onto this old blog. Seriously, let me tell ya that lately things have been C.R.A.Z.Y. we have...
- Gone to Seattle and touched crabs... and then ate crabs using a wooden hammer..the boys wished every meal involved hitting things with a hammer.
- Tyson has gone to Vegas for work, Youth Conference AND then Zions with the youth.
- Lindsey officially became a real mom and conquered a little road trip with the boys to St George to visit sister for a week.
- Moved out of our 1st home and into the Mackay's basement for the rest of the year.
- Worked like crazy to create health plans (thank you all!) for individuals and LOVED it. Still love it if u find yourself interested.
- Taken boys to the park and/or pool almost daily.
- Ran in the Wasatch Back (Logan to Park City) race and conquered the dreaded "RAGNAR" climb up Wasatch state park mountain.
- And the list goes on...pictures to come so stay tuned and prepare yourself for a sweet post full of pics coming soon.