Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Slumber Parties with Papa

This past weekend Owen and I enjoyed a 3 day slumber party at gma and gpa house while Tyson was off on his boys trip to Arizona. Here are a few details...






Blanket Dragging all around the house,




Charlottes Web movie and cuddles with Grandpa (he didn't leave his site the whole time)


A beautiful Saturday afternoon run with Dad by the maple mountain. The hugest and most beautiful mountain in Utah (by my standards)



And singing the bumble bee song with Grandma.
What a fun weekend.... Owen keeps asking for papa and the piggies (charlottes web).

3 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

I bet that your dad is the best Grandpa! Looks like Owen had a great weekend.

The Sagers Family said...

so sweet that he loves his grandkids so much. I miss 'ol Dave. Tell him hi for me.

Kara said...

Owen is so stinkin cute! He just keeps growing. I cant wait to see you this weekend!