Monday, March 12, 2007

Owen & Ketchup



This Weekend we made Owen Tator tots and we discovered his LOVE for ketchup. He just sucks the red stuff right off those tots. Other weekend activities included- going to the park, looking at the llama that lives next door. (the owner said he could hook up a buggie to the llama and he would take Owen for a ride around the field. P.S. Owen is obsessed with llamas.) making yummy sugar cookies, visiting gma and gpa, saturday morning run and the fantasy baseball draft...Oh joy.






4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Jesse is all about "dip" too.

Kara said...

Why eat the WHOLE tator tot when you can eat just the dip! My uncle owned a Llama farm in Arizona growing up! I promise they beat horses by Far!

Haley Warner said...

oh my gosh, Will could eat an entire bottle of ketchup alone.. he dips the french fries in it and then sucks off the ketchup until the fry is completely soggy. yummy

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I heard that smokers also love ketchup... you might want to be a little worried about that, ha ha. Your lucky that you left the fantasy draft early. I ended up eating a doughnut cuz I was stuck in the same room with them for hours. Yuck.
We need to go hiking again since it's warm outside. It's all I think about.