Monday, March 26, 2007

GNO weekend





Friday- We departed at 3pm, stopped by narji (a very darling childrens store in southtown mall), were stuck in traffic for a good hour, then we hit tawain imports and the wood connection. Checked into the Hilton (thanks priceline), walked to the most delicious italian resteraunt "Buca De Beppo" and shared a yummy meal. We then hit kingsbury hall and watched the audosy dance company perform "shut up and dance". They danced to all beatles songs..SO GOOD! A little hot tub later, and some Pj talk and then night night.






Saturday- Felt very nice to sleep in and lingerly get ready for the day. We cruised around Sugar house in dads stoner style dodge truck. We had about 15 different addresses to consignment antique shops and are lucky we didn't wreck the precious truck finding all of them. here a little peak of one called "emilyjane"....SO darling!





Haley picked up a few retro chairs and props for her photography. Now, you are ALL going to want her to take your pics! (haleyannwarner.com) We counted about 15 stores we went in. I have So many new fun ideas i want to try now and if you ever have junk you don't know what to do with...check these stores out and you will get trillions of cute ideas!


Girls weekend...MUCH needed! Thanks to my wonderful mom and sister. They are the best!





7 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

So fun! Emily Jane is one of my faves - I'm sad that I don't live there anymore! It was just down the street from me. I have a few things from there and also sold a few things. What a fun weekend!

Rachel said...

Sounds like such a FUN weekend! That store looks so darling, I can't wait to come back to Utah and check it out! Your family is too cute and so is your red necklace in the pic with your sis!

Anonymous said...

I could use a weekend like that!!

Barb said...

What a fun weekend! I definitly need a weekend out with my mom & sis. You gave me great ideas on what to go do. My sis in law is actually from a little town called Manila, UT (pop. 250). That is where my hubbie grew up as well. Small town men make the best gentlemen.

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

There is nothing better than a few days with sisters and your mom! But isn't it fun to come home to your beautiful family and know how much your missed:)

Meghan said...

Oh, I am so jealous of your girls night out! Jen and I were just talking about how we should get a few girls together and leave the kids with hubbies and take a Saturday to do some awesome shopping. Looks like so much fun!

I'm feeling okay... just went to the doc and things are progressing. So, I've been walking to get this baby out!! :)

Haley Warner said...

I miss our weekend already. :(