Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sushi


SO... my first experience with Sushi wasn't all that bad. I felt a bit out ofmy element. I had tried in once before a little bit and wasn't a huge fan but i decided to go into "sushi girls night" with a gutsy and adventurous attitude...THEN we got there and i chickened out and got the California roll. It was delicious (maybe because we waited for an hour and by then i was so hungary i would have eaten the fish eggs). I will have to do it again and be more daring....After sushi we caught up on our American Idol via TIVO. Good times. I love girls nights!

4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Where did you go? I was a little nervous about it at first too--not really even a seafood person, but now I am commited. Try the Vegas Roll at Happy Sumo. Garunteed you will like it.

Haley Warner said...

The Vegas roll is the Bomb dot com! That is what I got at the Happy Sumo for girls night. :) yummmmmmy!

Haley Warner said...

p.s. thanx for the shout out to millie - she appreciates it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE sushi times!!