Sunday, July 29, 2007

Homecoming and Farewell...

A homecoming from Idaho happened today...Mom and Dad participated in the spudman triatholon in Burley Idaho this weekend. Haley, Cole and I came along to spectate and be their cheering section. Needless to say, both finished and are my heroes!! More pics to come...


A Farewell is in order as well....I leave tomorrow morning to drive to Seattle with the in-laws. Tyson is staying behind until thursday and flying out with Owen. We will be celebrating
"Sea Fare" days and watching the blue angels fly overhead. We also have canoeing, bbq's, the zoo, hiking the falls and swimming in lake washington planned. Am i am a bad mother and wife for leaving my family again? Im feeling guilty but loving the breaks. Ta ta till next week.

7 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

How did I not know Les and Dave were in the Spudman?!?! Hello!?!? My best friends Hailey and Jill did it too and I was cheering!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I think that we should all just move up to Seattle for the Summers because it's so fun up there... I'm sure Bart & Tyson wouldn't mind either. We missed you at Lagoon. I hope that you are feeling better especially on the long drive.

Lance and Becky said...

I love Seattle Linds, I'm jealous! We had so much fun when we were there, I can't believe it was only a year ago! Have so much fun, it's beautiful there!

Lindsey said...

NO Guilt...ENJOY!

Brent and Britta said...

Say hi to my little brother up there! He gets home August 15th!!! What do I have to do to get you and Owen to come camping with my family in California?

The Powells said...

Hey Linds - I'm so jealous of your fab life! You are always doing something fun or going on a trip! Consider yourself very blessed...I miss you since I've been out here in the east...south...Southeast? Keep in touch!

elizabeth kartchner said...

congrats on the happy news!
And don't feel guilty you are still a great mommy:)