Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend

So a little break from our home preview will allow me to highlight my wonderful weekend.
To kick off the weekend, we had a game of kickball at the park. Here i am in action right before my big kick.





After only the 1st inning, we had every kid in the neighborhood join our game....it got quite competitive with all those 10 year olds.

Then we decided to hike the Y. Seeing that our house is down the street from the trail, i wanted to take advantage of that. Problem was....we couldn't find Owen backpack to we carried him on our shoulders the whole way up. Not the best idea...

Here we are at the Y, with headless Owen. Sorry buddy.

4 comments:

Barb said...

You are such a sport hiking the Y with a baby on your back! What a great workout(: Kickball is the best, especially when you kick the ball way high and no one can catch it, now that is a great feeling.

Tara said...

ahh, brings back memories of elementary school. I'm pathetic-I've never hiked the Y-but totally want to!

Meghan said...

Way to go hiking the Y and with Owen too! I've only ever made it part way up and that was minus kids. ;)

Hey, I have a birthday invite for Owen that I've been meaning to get to you somehow... Kanyon's party is on Saturday at 10am. Email me your new address - if I send it tomorrow, you should get it Wednesday. :) Hope it's not too short of notice... I'm such a procrastinator.
meghan37 @ hotmail.com

Steph said...

Loved the pictures, as kickball was my favorite elementary game. Also, the missing head of owen was great. I am totally into this bloggin now so you should check out the site -- i just posted some photos of the house.