Monday, August 6, 2007

Home at last!

Things we did...Things we saw...
I spent the first couple of days in a small town called Othello, Wa. The rest of the time was spent in Seattle and surrounding areas.
First stop, SNOQUALAME FALLS- a HUGE beautiful natural waterfall in Seattle.

Next Stop- SAFECO FIELD. Mariners Vs. Red Sox. My cute father in law, Tyson and I enjoyed the game from the 7th row. People behind us caught a foul ball and the people in front of us spend over $100.00 on beer. WHAT?!

More cool stuff- Watching the "Blue Angels" fly over head from a friends house on Lake Washington. BEAUTIFUL and LOUD!

The Seattle Zoo...Owen was anxious to sit on the aligator and give me his best "cheese"!


After almost 2 weeks of being on vacation.. i have piles of laundry to do, a sick little boy to take care of and a messy, hot house to deal with....Lots to do so see you!











10 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

I love owen's hair. it's growing out sooo cute. I love that it's a little shaggy too.

Kara said...

I am so Jealous!!!! I love baseball!

The Powells said...

Hey Linds! You are always going somewhere! You guys look great! I hope that the preg. is going good - let me know!

Jen Bird said...

What cute pictures!! That sounds like such a fun trip. You guys are such a gorgeous family. I can't wait to see baby #2.

Brent and Britta said...

I love Owen's hair! That picture is awesome. I miss that crazy kid!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Looks like you guys had fun! And your fam is as cute as ever!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

looks like a fun trip- how do you always look so cute??? missed your updates!

Katie said...

Oh Linds! I just read your comment about being a week ahead of me! Ya! I love having someone who is right there with me. Congratualtions and I hope your second trimester comes with less sickness!!!

Tara said...

Missed readin' about your life:) Fun vacation sounds like and some great pics! I love the one with you and your hubby in front of that waterfall-gorgeous! Hope Owen feels better soon.

jeannie said...

Yeah OTHELLO ROcks!!