Monday, July 23, 2007

A favor...

Hi Friends....so remember when i told you about my new little job adventure. Well, i have been writing blogs for Tysons cousin's jewelry company called "all jeweled up". I have written lots of posts and have pictures of their jewelry. My favor to ask of you all is if you would be so kind to go onto 1 or all 3 (if you are feeling really favor-y) and post a comment on what you think of the jewelry or just any kind of post. He would like traffic to get to his blogs so i thought of my fellow blogging friends. Here are the links-
www.jewelryactivities.com
www.makejewelrynow.com
www.letsmakejewelry.com

Much appreciated!

2 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

These are great. Except he should fix a funny typo on the second link. The page titled
"Jewelry making kits
Filed Under (kits) by admin on 04-07-2007" says, "If you are a bust woman" and I think it should say "busy woman." Or busty woman? :-) Sorry, that's the copywriter in me...

Katie said...

I have been blog slacker for the last month or two. I blame it on the pregnancy! At any rate, I just wanted to say that I think your house is SO cute! Congratulations on being a home owner! And I have another part time job for you! I will hire you to help me decorate the walls in our house! You have GREAT taste! Our walls are still bare white after a year and a half of living there. :**(