Friday, July 20, 2007

happy friday

The point of my picture is to cheer me up. I wish i could LIVE in a boat on the lake.... Its been a tiring day. I woke up this morning with pain shooting up my face (again). I called the dentist crying....at 7am. Poor fella. I ended up going in for a root canal. Crappy....then i spent most the day chasing Owen around as he destroyed my house as my head pounded. Then off to the laundry mat (because we don't have a washer and dryer right now) and thats always a fun time. ha. I was looking forward to going to chucky cheese for a birthday party for Owens cousin Will tonight...but by the time we got up there (after 45 minutes of traffic) the power was out and i had to turn around with a screaming boy in the back seat and head home. " i want chuncky seez and a gink (drink) of pop" was what i heard the whole way home. Poor guy. The night ended well with dinner at costa vida with my sister. Thank you husbands for watching the kids for a hour! Days like this....i wish i lived on a boat. night night.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

so sorry...i am glad to hear we all have days like that! so happy you made it through!

Tara said...

Geez maneez! What a day. You make me hurt just thinking about it all! Olivia's been sick and had shots so I'm feelin' for ya!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Ouch, you can come live on our boat! It's in our shop, but most of the time it's on the lake! Ha ha. You should have called me (call Jen for my Number, don't really want to post it for the world) and Solee and Owen could have played and you could have relaxed! I am sorry, teeth probems suck, I feel you there.