Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home Preview day 6...i think?

Ta Da....here is the room we spend the most time in...(between here and the kitchen). Introducing our family room. As you can see i LOVE color once again.


My favorite part about our family room is the trunk my mom handed down to me. She collects all sorts of antiques and was kind enough to hand something special down to me. Special because this trunk came over from England with my ancestors. It still has the little nooks for clothes and things to pack in it. I use it for a little entrance table...just haven't found anything cute to put on top of it.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Way cool antique! My dad collects antiques as well-nothing as neat as something in our bloodline though. Loving the splashes of color.

Haley Warner said...

Lovely.. how are you?

hayleyrowan said...

that trunk is so awesome. i love stuff like that. cute family room. you've done such a great job with your house.

Barb said...

Looks so clean and fresh(: definitely a place to come home too. The trunk is so neat, especially since it's so sentimental.

Vanessa Jane said...

we must have the same taste. we have the same entertainment center

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!!

Lindsey said...

lalalove it!