Monday, July 9, 2007



Today for the 1st day of my home preview...i would like to highlight my favorite part of my house....my beautiful garden. Actually, i can't take full credit because a neighbor has been taking care of it while the house has been vacant...but she is so sweet to share this season all of her goodies she has grown. The garden consists of everything you could think of, from every sort of lettuce, to basil, strawberries, squash and cucmbers. It smells divine and looks green and fresh. I can't wait to cook spagetti with my fresh basil!

5 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

so jealous!! k you would start laughing if i revealed my garden now:)
it's holding on for dear life:)

Kara said...

YUMMMY!

Lindsey said...

love it. i have really found peace by being outside and taking care of a garden. it is like you appreciate the world more!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You are making me want to come to Utah just to eat out of your garden. We have already been planning our future garden at our new house :)

Emily Anne said...

Well, I've gone through your whole home preview (albeit backwards) now and I just wanted to say that I love your style. I think you've done darling things! Did you make the arrangement of mirrors (i think they are mirrors?) above your bed? I'd love a how-to on that one...so unique and cute.