Wednesday, February 14, 2007

vALenTinES HiGhliGHts









TODAY started with Waffles and Syrup...followed by an "I lOVE you" phone call from the hubbie from work. Then Owen and I made A GIANT valentines Collage For Daddy. Later we made Chocolate SUCKERS and took a nap. We SURPRISED daddy with a YUMMY dinner that consists of steak and shrimp cabobbs, veggies and apple juice. FOR DESSERT.....chocolate covered bananas and such treats. Its good TO BE IN LOVE. happy love day to all!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm shrimp cabobbs!! Your little collage is so cute!! I cant wait to try out your cookies too!

Kara said...

Hey hon! I love the collage! Your such a great person!

Vanessa Jane said...

we totally had the same meal! how funny. I made dave Teriyaki Kabobs! I just cant find my camera right now so I haven't posted them. but that is way funny.

Haley Warner said...

'sup!! I just had to comment so you could see my so HOT picture next to this - wow, what a cute sis you have, almost 30!? No way!