Friday, February 23, 2007

Quick Health Fix

So Tyson has been trying to "get healthy" so i jumped right on that opportunity to show my skills as health enthusiast! I gave him a challenge to run 5 days a week only 10-15 minutes, which he has done on his own free will! Then....he needed to get some nutrition into his diet, so once again, i proudly stepped up and took the initiative. Introducing "SPINACH SMOOTHIES" (which actually don't take like spinach at all)....


1 cup spinach, 1 can frozed pineapple, about a cup of OJ (no pulp), 1-2 bananas depending how thick you like it, milk to smooth. For an extra health fix i add flax seeds and something blueberries (but then it turns a yucky color).


Do what you wish but you will feel much better and surprisingly full afterwards! ENJOY and BE HEALTHY!


He looks healthier already! Love you honey!

3 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Hmmm. I am a bit skeptic...Spinach in a smoothie? I will try it with an open mind though?

If you are in to smoothies, you should try the Magic Bullet. We use it several times a day--so easy to clean up after.

Call me if you are doing anything this week. I think that we will go to the Bean Museum on Tue if you want to go.

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! Im open to try new things, Ill give it a whirl.

The cards are just playing cards that you alter. Its fun, and an easy creative outlet!!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I made the smoothie and I'm eating it right now...It looks yucky but it's really good and best of all I feel good eating it cuz I know it's healthy. I added some peaches and strawberries too. Thanks for the recipe.