Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My new found LOVE


So my new found love these days is Tennis. It's something i have always wanted to master (or in simpler terms, get good at). I took lessons in the summertime with my sis, and now every tuesday night we have the pleasure of attending tennis lessons with a very good coach and friend from high school. There are about 8 of us girls and its the funnest night of the week. We laugh, stetch and back- hand ourselves to our limits. Its such a good time and i feel like im on the path to becomming the next william sister ( or at least becomming their ball girl, now that i know all the rules and such). Anywho, tonight our lesson was cancelled so instead we are going out for sushi!! Good times tuesdays!!

3 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Thanks for a fun night of Sushi, American Idol, popcorn and no husbands. :)

Chelsea Anne said...

Is Rob your teacher? How do I get in on the fun?

The Sagers Family said...

sounds like a good time. I wish i could join in on the fun.