Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Project-

Since i don't scrapbook, i had to use my creative juices for something else this weekend. I went to DI and bought about 6 REALLY REALLY old childrens books (50 cents each) and modge podged a little art for Owens room. Someday when we own a house it is going to be filled with random things. My darling sister (haywasup.blogspot.com) did the same thing with Dr Suess books ....I thought it was cute. Needless to say it was a fun weekend.
I also picked out my "UGLY SWEATER" at savers for my family's annual "ugly sweater contest"...and lets just say i feel a big WIN coming on. I was dying of laughter picking them out. A post will be coming soon!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!! Im going to copy it! It turned out really cute.

Chelsea Anne said...

Really cute! What are the titles the one with the police man looks familiar. I could spend thousands on books for Jesse. So many childhood memories that I want him to hav too.

The Sagers Family said...

So cute and clever Linds! I love it!

Kara said...

Forget scrapbooking I love your pictures!

Kara said...

Ok I forgot I am dying to see this years PICK for your sweater!

Haley Warner said...

Very cute, she she.. We owe all our "creative-ness" to Anne Marie!

Katie said...

Lindsey I just found your blog by chance through a friend of mine. Super cute! I love all your craftiness!