Sunday, February 4, 2007

"90 things"

I started with 10 and i will finish with 90, if i can think of that many things...here goes...

11- I have the best family in the world
12- every family member of both my side and my husbands side live within 15 miles of each other
13- I hate science fiction movies
14- I loved being pregnant
15- I am scared to death of losing my husband in a car accident...my biggest fear
16- I love road trips (without children)
17- There is nothing more rewarding i have experienced in my life than becomming a mother





18- I wish i was more creative
19- I wish i could paint the walls of my house (its a rental)
20- I love writing papers and typing on the computer
21- I have a passion for life history and started mine 3 years ago
22- My favorite number is 22
23- My birthday is august 22
24- I played basketball, volleyball and soccer in high school (basketball all 4 years)
25- I love to sweat
26- I have a fear of spiders and anything creepy crawly
27- I love taking naps
28- I hate the feeling of laziness
29- I love wathing "the office", "my boys", "the hills", "flip that house" and the cooking channel
30- If i could go 1 place it would be australia
31- The best Christmas i had was spent in Hawaii with my family
32- I hate yams, but love my grandmas Yam Soufle
33- I absolutely love fruity candy
34- I got my assosicates degree and hope to someday get my bachelors in dietetics
35- I love school but hated going to 2nd grand (my teacher was mean)
36- I met my husband through his aunt Linda
37- I waited for him on his mission and we got married 5 months later




38- I heard the phrase, "only 10% of girls wait for their missionaries" about 10,000 times ( someone has to make up the 10% right?)
39- I took piano lessons for 6 years
40- I would trade anything for flawless skin (me too chels)
41- I wish i could pull off really dark hair
42- I went through the "akward" stage for about 5 years (seriously)
43- I was scared to grow up and still am
44- My best friend is my sister
45- I secretly hope someday i will win publishers clearing house
46- I love getting mail
47- I am never ready for the day until about noon
48- I am very un-flexable and don't even think yoga would help
49- I always wanted to be a cheerleader and dancer but turned out to be a tom boy instead
50- Although i did make the girls on my basketball team all wear ribbons in their hair
51- I love looking at pictures and framing them
52- I love a house with a billion candid pictures on the walls
53- I love the smell of gasoline
54- my favorite color is green
55- I used to sleep on my trampoline all summer long with friends
56- I can still do lots of tricks on the trampoline
57- I was tricked into my very first kiss by my brother (he told me he would give me 100 dollars if i kissed my friend Ben- I was 5)
58- I used to dress up in my moms clothes and makeup all the time
59- I get embarrased if im the center of attention
60- Ive always wanted to be a hair stylist- i used to do all my neighborhood little girls hair for dances
61- I love an excuse to dress up really fancy
62- I love to mix colors when i dress that don't completely match
63- One of my favorite actresses is jennifer garner
64- I get too caught up in people magazine and celebrity gossip
65- When i grow up i want to be selfless like my dad and beautiful like my mom


66- I love swimming and being outside all day in the summer
67- But i love the colorful leaves in the fall
68- I love riding my scooter
69- I love the Ellen Show-she is hilarious
70- I don't pay too much attention to what is going on in the world- although i know i should
71- I love to make someone else smile or laugh
72- i laugh at my own jokes
73- Someone told me once i was a very loyal friend and it stuck with me
74- I worry way too much about things
75- I want to buy an old house and renevate it
76- I like to make things, like blankets, cards, crafts...
77- I love to go for rides on boats and i love to wakeboard
78- I want to be really good at tennis
79- I love propel fitness water
80- I can talk with my mouth closed
81- I bite my nails when im bored or nervous
82- I run marathons
83- My dream car is a range rover
84- I love coconut ice cream
85- I hate driving in lots of traffic- it stresses me- i get stressed easily
86- I think cowboys are really cute
87- I've never seen the movie "bambi"
88- I was born on the same day of one of best buddies Megan (30 minutes apart)
89- I had a crooked nose when i was born from laying in my moms tummy on 1 side
90- I am a hopeless romantic and love being loved, loving someone and all the gushy stuff




5 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

shut up!:0) my favorite color is green too!! you have very many cool things about you. I wrote my 100 things already too. but dont dare post it. because i am sometimes afraid of telling too many personal things.(thats one of my 100 things) maybe i'll edit it though & post it as well. you're great Lindsey. one thing that I disagree on, I hated being Pregnant!(I was huge!) but hopefully next time wont be as bad.I do love being a mom however. loved reading it!

Kara said...

Lindsey I dont know how you do so much you are the best. who ever told you, that you were loyal is correct! Kara

Chelsea Anne said...

So fun to read, although, you are one of the most creative peole I know, so that's not true. I don't like science fiction movies either. And you are a very loyal person, not mention unbelievebly kind.

Vanessa Jane said...

(so #99) I got a tattoo 6 years ago. It is wildflowers & a symbol on my back. I couldn't put it on my 100 things because some people that read my blog, like my mother would DIE if they knew! (which makes me a bit sad, to tell you the truth.) anyway, kind of funny huh? I loved your comment. It was hilarious!

Haley Warner said...

I didn't see #101, "My sister is my idol and I hope to become her someday" Maybe on your top 200 things... I loved that list, will you do one for me? :)