Friday, February 2, 2007

100 (ill start with 10 ) things...

Ive heard of the "100 things" list people have been doing but i decided i would start with 10.

10 ThInGs AbOUt mE-

1- I just discovered i LOVE geography and history.
2- I love vacations.
3- I love girls nights. (going to dinner, shopping, chick movies)
4- I love exercise and the way it makes me feel
5- I love cooking (especially out of my heart healthy cookbook)
6- I love old vinatge furniture
7- I love Summertime and BBQ's
8- I love the smell of fresh laundry
9- I love having something to look forward to
10-I love the music on my IPOD (maroon 5, imogen heap, KT tunstall, The fray)

TO be Continued....

1 comment:

Chelsea Anne said...

You said that you were inspired to come up with 100 things. Come on lets see it. p.s. I am going to go to the library this friday. They do a cute little story time and puppet show. Do you want to go?