Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week O Events

We've been doing this alot (above picture). Even if its for 1 hour, we usually try to find a pool to go to to beat the heat of the afternoon. Reg loves his little tubey thingy and Owen floats freely with his water wings....so i only have 80% of anxiety.
These fellas played in the "firecracker softball tournament". Although the outcome was un-successful, it was fun to watch...wait, i didn't watch because i had my eye on...

This kid, as he found a sewer hole and was throwing everything he found in sight down it. He thinks he is so tough. Even after spinning too hard on the tire swing tonight at the park and throwing up his dinner and probably last nights dinner too, he still found the energy to laugh.


Saturday we participated in the childrens parade. Owen and I were pumped to decorate his wagon in hopes of walking home with a trophy....until i saw our competition.... An airplane wagon constructed out of spray painted garbage cans and also a wagon train with battery powered stuffed bears waving american flags. We had no chance. But O daddy sure looked cute waving to the crowd of parade watchers!!



10 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

I love summer! You just can't beat all the fun activities going on!
I love Owens wagon, sounds like people really went over the top on the decorating. There's always next year, now that you know the competition you can start preparing now!

Kylee Brown said...

thats an awesome picture of owen laughing...throwing up never stops a real man from doin things!

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

i sat behind you yesterday at the patriotic service...glen beck + Stephanie=true love. seriously I have a crush on that guy.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh I love Reggie's bald little head! I think your wagon is awesome- fourth of July is so fun! I had to laugh at the post about Tyson and the kids-- our husbands need to be friends! I walked out in the neighborhood the other night to find my husband playing baseball in the street with the neighborhood kids in his suit!

hayleyrowan said...

you guys are so cute. we'll have to plan a swimming day with everyone.

The Ducketts said...

Oh man...I would have given you and owey first place...that pic is so cute of you guys. We need to go play. it was fun to see you a little a couple of weeks ago....

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am seriously in love with your boys, I think they are so stinkin cute!!!

allegra said...

i love your little family. so dang cute, and i love how that picture is taken in front of Farrer. Classic.

Nikki Hansen said...

Reg-Man and Owie have it made - swimming and throwing this in sewers. I love your kids. And Owen sure can dance!!!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

What! You didn't win? That wagon in PIMP. Oh well, it's all about the bling right? I am so that I missed the 10k this year, I am a blob. hey! Solee is sick this week (drama I will post about later) but We NEED to hang out next week for sure ok?
P.s. Reggie is Gorgeous.