Saturday, June 7, 2008

what's up with us...

I realize i DO slack on the daily stuff...and keeping you posted on what goes on at our house (even though you probably don't really care...but it is nice to know you are out there checkin' in.)
So here is what we have been doing-Trying hard to motivate this little dude to roll over and get his own toys...hasnt worked yet.
babysitting these rugrats. Although i didn't realize how hard it was to watch 4 kids under the age of 3, one nursing baby and a 6 year old....therefore, sister has hired extra help. Love these guys.

Memorial day happened and we got to see my Aunt Cindy's grave. She died 4 years ago of breast cancer. We miss her and Owen is still confused as to where her body is? He thought we were going to see her body, not a headstone. um......? help me explain?


Meggers came to town with her new baby Shay. Cutest thing ever. She smiles like the dickens and is the tiniest little gal. So good to see Megs. I like to tell the story of how her and I were born on the same day (she's 30 minutes older...you are welcome Meg) and her doctor delivered me since mine was MIA. Anywho, she has been my birthday buddy growing up and one of my best buddies in the whole wide world. I wish we lived closer.


Owen has been enjoying the sprinklers, when the weather permits that is.

We have been hiking the Y and bridal veil falls, also when the weather permits.

I have also been trying to get mileage in since my big races are coming up. Tyson has been a champ and running as well. He is getting siked for the freedom run 5k. I never thought the day would come when Tyson asked me..."wanna go on a run Linds?" music to my ears!















13 comments:

Jess Perry said...

You are so awesome! You motivate me to want to do more. I feel the same way. I have to get my mileage up. I am running the Hobble Creek 1/2 and I have got to get my butt in gear!!

Kara said...

I have missed your updates! Seems like your summer is going great!

chadandsydney said...

Oh my gosh megan looks great!! I think i am the only one from high school without a baby.. I need to get crackin.. I travel too much to stay in one place..By the way you look as beautiful as ever

heather telford photography said...

you are such a active little lady!! we should go running sometime i get to start tomorrow! im nervous.

Holly said...

Hey Lindsey! It looks like you guys have been having alot of fun. I miss Utah this time of year, we love Bridal Veil Falls. We'll be there for the 4th so I'll see you running before the parade I'm sure. I've finally joined the blogging world its hollyandjorge.blogspot.com.

The Sagers Family said...

Linds, I love the picture of you on your header. Does it get any cuter? I love the picture of all the kids on the front porch eating a popcycle. and I especially love Millie's face expression and hair do. She is a doll.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

you're such a great mom, always doing fun things with your kids!!!! We need to have a so you think you can dance party!!! I am so excited for this season, it's going to be so fun to watch. Although I was a little bugged that they didn't keep The utah girl, Bonnie Story's daughter :( She was amazing. I'm excited for tomorrow!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What changed your hubbies mind, mine hate running, that is awesome. Your kids are so cute, do I say that much????

Jen Bird said...

Yes, I love to see what you're up to! Excited to see you at the GNO on Tuesday! My brother in law lives really close you guy! On Center Street...should be fun!

Tiffany said...

It was nice to see a familiar face as well :) I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you (that's if we keep winning these games) Their team is not the best but they sure do try!!! Great job on the whole running thing and I know how shocked you must be that your husband asked to go running, I'm still waiting for that day...:) Your picture at the top of your page is to die for! Your kids are ardorable and you are gorgeous! See ya around!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

HEY! I lost your number! Will you email it to me, along with you email address. I got a new phone and lost some numbers in the mean time. Shoot!
meri@landmarkexcavating.com

Kass Martin said...

I love the new pictures your sister took. She is really talented and you are so photogenic with super cute kids that I bet she loves to shoot you guys!

Gilly Funk said...

How did you train your husband to want to go running? I am serious! You have to let me in on the secret.
By the way I love your main blog picture of you and the boys, you look great and the boys are darling.