Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Events

My fam and I finished the annual 10 miler trailrun saturday. Everyone was SUPER speedy and pretty sure all finished top 3 in their age divisions! Go fam-dam-ly. Im so proud! Here is mother....she was upset we didn't get a group shot...so here is proof she really DID run and RUN she did. She was fast!!!


The best part about doing these races is seeing the kiddos and hubby at the finish. Throughout all my running career (can i call it a career?), Tyson has NEVER missed me finish a race! Talk about support. This time i had Owen cheering me on with a "go Indsey". apparently he is embarrased to call me mom at these types of events. Also Reg supported his "speedy"shirt, and droiled it up just for me. Thanks guys!

Water fights happened this weekend. Have you ever seen more joy in kids faces? Sprinkler+trampoline= fun time (and a sprained ankle...but we were lucky enough to avoid that)


We dragged the kids to the target parking lot to watch the fireworks. Don't worry, i had been up since 5am and Owen was nap-less. can you tell? Let the summer begin!







12 comments:

RaEStoCo said...

What? Fireworks at Target? What are you talking about?

Kara said...

I will answer rachel she is talking about summer fest! WHICH I dread! But I am glad you guys had fuN!

Rachel and Jason said...

Is it just me or does little baby Reggie look a tad like Nikki? Cute little stink!

Nikki Hansen said...

Way-to-go on the race!!! You are my hero.

Steph said...

You are so motivational --- i been swimming lately for exercise because it is the best i can do -- running is just too hard now that i am getting so big!!! and I really can't wait to "hopefully" recover my old body back and be able to run and exercise doing things i enjoy! Also, ---- the pic at the top of the page is one of my most FAVORITO pics of you --- you look GORGEOUS! what a great pic of everyone, and how lucky to have a sister who is so talented behind the lense --- think we could fly her out for our baby pics? i showed chip her site and we fell in love w/ her stuff...so when we come to utah -- we will definitely be getting photos by her done!!!

Fuller Family said...

Way to Go Henson Family! You guys are such great runners. Honestly! It was fun seeing you at the wedding. Can you email me your home address? I can't find it, or your number, and so I decided the next best way was to go to the blog!! Thanks Linds! angiefuller3@gmail.com

fREnCh TrOSt said...

You guys are amazing! I don't know how you find the time.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Look at you guys! That is so neat! Now this weekend you will do it again! But farther and more mileage! You are nuts, I am jealous. I wish I could run. Seriously, I lost your # and I want it! We were going to call you to come over and Slip n' Slide yesterday!

heather telford photography said...

good job!! I cant wait to start racing again!!

CSGC said...

Wow... I am so impressed! What an accomplishment, and how fun to have your boys cheering you on at the end! It was really good to see you the other night, and we all do need to get together!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

P.S... the above comment is from Tammi, Jays wife. You blog is so cute and your boys are so adorable!

courtney said...

Owen and Reggie are so cute. they have such different personalities