Thursday, June 19, 2008

watch out

i stole this post from sisters blog. (is post stealing in blog world legal?)

So in less than 48 hours, the team below will be dominating the Wasatch Back race.. (Stephanie is missing from the photo) - we can't wait.. our team is awesome and it's been so much fun getting ready and running midnight moonlit mountainside training runs w/ our team captain Joel at the head. So for the next day or so, I'll be lounging, stretching, drinking (water), and pumping. Fun for all. :)

7 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Justus is doing one out here in August. I will be cheering you all on from the other side of the mountains. Good Luck and have lots of fun.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Good luck! That is so exciting. I'm scared for the other teams going up against you guys. I bet you'll win it all!

Lindsay said...

I am very very very jealous! You are going to love the wasatch back! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

good luck!

Sabrina said...

Hey! I was blog surfing and ran across yours and tysons. I am aaron jasperson's fiance, sabrina I met you a while ago in redmond-but doubt you remember anyone from seattle! Aaron would love to catch up with tyson but doesn't blog :) He was so happy to be able to see tysons family, you have a beautiful one by the way! We would love to send you an invite to the wedding, we live in St. George now- aaron's number is 435-632-1693 if tyson want's to call him!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

No fair, how exciting, how long is it, and each leg? I would love to do that race, good luck!!! HAve fun

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You are too cool! I think I am getting my workouts through you- even just looking at and reading your blog! Hope it was awesome!