Monday, June 2, 2008

POA

with the temperatures actually staying above 50 degrees for 3 days in a row...my mind has shifted into summer mode- Thought i would share what i will doing all summer-

*Frequenting the good ol provo pool with my 25 punch pass and then visiting the hospital later in the summer because me and the kids will have ghiardia (im sure along with the rest of you...anyone remember last summer? Sweet)

*Seriously considering "sand hollow" aka- mini lake powell. that is, if i can get my hands on a boat and very large yellow cabana. (mom? dad?)

*McCall Idaho has me thinking cafeteria food (which ive always secretly LOVED), the whole Mackay bunch lounging on the grass, lake water in my hair, talent shows and a community shower. I can't wait!

*4th of July 10k, trailrun 10 miler, wasatch back and the hobble creek half marathon will keep my bum looking as good as it possibly can (2 kids later) in a swimsuit. They will also keep me sane...and soar. Nice.

*My birthday is always a good time to finish off summer festivities...especially because this year we plan to rent sumo wrestler suits to celebrate the big 25. anyone wanna match?

*I also plan to eat all the veggies i can from my cute little garden which is actually growing like crazy. (im surprised i can keep something alive. my poor flowers died long ago). Beets, Carrots, Peas, Beans, tomotoes and cucumbers. Mmm Mmm Good.

whats on your summer list?


11 comments:

Kara said...

Are you ready for my exciting summer schedule! WORKING WORKING AND WORKING. With some weekend trips I am sure but nothing like your excitement!

More Caffiene, Please said...

You forgot to add in some days at Aunt Denise's pool - hello!

I need to see your garden... I just planted mine and I'm nervous that it won't work and Chad will just be mad that I made him cut all that sod out.

Tara said...

thanks for the idea. Check out my blog for my list :)

Haley Warner said...

I'm planning on eating the veggies out of your garden because ours fails every year. I'm also planning on our team WINNING the Wasatch Back. Woot Woot.

Kylee Brown said...

yay!!! You are awesome...this summer is going to be sooo much fun!!

Racquel said...

Lindsey, you are so dang pretty! I love those pics in the field! That sounds like a great list for the summer. I also love to run but can never find the time. When do you run? Mornings? Nights?

Tara said...

The bbq idea was a hit. we're planning one this weekend at my place. Let me know if you can...

Mary and Ryan said...

Utah is so much fun in the summer, its the only time I really miss it:( YOur summer plans sound super fun, you are amazing with all that marathon stuff, I feel really lazy!

Nikki Hansen said...

My summer schedule consists of hanging out with you and the boys!!! Sound good?

Nicole said...

So cute! I am glad you let me know!!! I didn't even know you knew I had a blog!

allegra said...

wow, just wanted to say i love the pics your sister took. those are so soooooo cute! talk about a treasure for years to come. cute pics of 2 killer cute boys.

your summer list sounds awesome