Monday, April 2, 2007

Mohawks and campfires


This weekend we had spent alot of time at my mom-dads house roasting marshmallows, grillin up burgers, playing soccer on the grass and enjoying the brand new playroom. HEre are a few details from our conference weekend. (above) Owen and I cuddle around the campfire along with Tysons sister Courtney. Haley cuddles with the kiddies on the swing and (below) we get bored and give Owen a TRUE Mohawk. In the process of shaving his head, we decided to stop and keep it hard core for a few days. Good times this weekend!








9 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! That is too cute!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Your boy is so beautiful, love the hair-do! I think you should leave it!

alexis said...

hah, that's so funny, i took a picture of miles' mohawk just last night. every boy needs a mohawk at some point. & i prefer when they are little since men with mohawks are not so cute : )

Chelsea Anne said...

Cute do!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the mohawk! He is so stinkin cute! We have to get the boys together to play, they would have a blast I'm sure!

Alyssa Coberly said...

you totally wont remember me but i was friends with alexis adams in high school (i was from springville) anyhow i was blog surfing while at work (hard at work!) and just wanted to say i loved reading your blog very cute!

Barb said...

lol. so cute. I agree mohawks definitly look cutest on babies, especially yours.

Meghan said...

How cute is his mohawk! I love it. Hey, if you ever want him to have one, this is the time for it! ;)

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

you gotta keep the mohawk. I want to do one on my son so bad but my husband loves his hair long:(