Monday, April 9, 2007

Softball


Well softball season has officially started up again....its been a whole 4 months since we have been to the famous "footprinters softball park". This team as been together for years and play through spring, summer and fall...which means i get to spend my monday nights chasing Owen around with churro's, hotdogs and suckers in his hands. Tonight he was cheering on "tyson", not daddy...Tyson. He calls him by his first name now and its hilarious! Anyways, the team is fabulous and if you ever want to see mullets and tight shorts, you can bet you will see many on adults and kids on monday nights sitting by me at the sotfball park.

3 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Take me out to the ballgame, buy me some churros and powerade.. we love the softball fields... (2 days to go!)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Brooklyn would fit right in with the mullet she is starting to grow. That's so funny that Owen calls Tyson by his name. Kevin told me that he calls you Lindsey too. I'm sure that we will make it to a few games. Good luck in Boston! Don't worry we'll take care of your boys when you're gone.

Lindsey said...

I love it linds! As much as we laugh that is one of my favorite things! Ava went through a stage of calling Tyler Ty too! It cracks me up!