Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The time has come...

Well, Im off to NYC and Boston,MA. I will miss you all but im sure you won't want to be in my shoes (literally). They will be stinky, sweaty and worn down this weekend after running 26.2 miles. Wish me luck. Until then, watch for an upcoming story in the daily herald newspaper on utah valley participants in the Boston Marathon. I will be making a debut. Boy, do i feel famous! Ta Ta for now.
P.S. If you are interested, another cool feature is to log on to www.bostonmarathon.com on race day (monday April 16th) and you can find out exactly where i am on the course. You can make fun of me if i am lagging behind or cheer me on if im speedy.
ByE. (nervous tummy)

13 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you and mentally serving you Gatorade. This is so exciting!

Tara said...

Lindsey, Good luck! I wish I were a runner. I'm actually thinking about doing the small run they have before the 4th of July parade in Provo. I think it's a whopping 3 miles, but I'm trying to be motivated. Your little guy is so adorable!

mer and josh said...

Linds! I didn't even get to say good bye! Well good luck, i'll be thinking about you. just don't get too tuckered out because we still have training to do! Go live your dream!!!! can't wait to hear all about it.

Natalie said...

Have fun, you'll do great. I look you up and cheer you on telepathically!

Chelsea Anne said...

Make great memories, wonder woman!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Good luck Linds, I am so excited for you! That is a huge accomplishment. You are amazing, and I know you won't be lagging behind.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

so proud of you! best wishes from the nielson's in AZ

Lance and Becky said...

You have NOTHING to be nervous about! This is huge! You're going to do great! Good luck cutie! I'm so proud and excited for you, let me know how it goes!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Hey Good luck, I wish I was going, you are going to do so good! Tell me all about it when you get back!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! After my baby I am going to train for my second marathon! I need your help! I have been out of the loop for SO long, I want to learn some more of your crazy healthy ways!!
You are going to do great!!!!

mer and josh said...

Linds! I'm watching the marathon on tv right now! it looks really windy and cold! I cannot wait to hear how you liked it. I'm going to try and track you online now. Talk to you soon !

Meghan said...

Congrats Lindsey! I looked you up on the site. Can't wait for you to blog about it when you get back. :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS LINDS!!! I have been watching your progress all morning. Everyone her at works says congrats!