Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Bad news but new beginnings...

This photo is meant for cheering up as we revieved from bad news today...we're getting the "boot". Yes folks, we have to move. The house we currently rent is in need by some other family members, so we are in the process of figuring out what the heck we are going to do. Let me just say how grateful we are for this place that we lived in and the landlords who are the most giving and considerate people! We are excited for a new beginning but where? what? and How? are the questions. After living in a nice cozy house that is just the right size for our family, it is hard to down-grade or find something equally as nice for our budget. I think the thing that is upsetting me most, is the fact that i live 1/2 a mile away from my sister who is also more that a sister...she the best. What shall i do away from her? Anywho, keep ears and eyes open for us, if you will friends! Happy house/apartment/condo/townhome hunting for us.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Linds, I was going to tell you last night but, I think one of our neighbors is getting ready to sell. It's a unit just like ours- 2bed/2bath, it's on the 2nd floor(vaulted ceilings), and I think they're going to ask $175,000. If you're interested-let me know, I can give you their number. I'll keep my eyes & ears out for others too.

Meghan said...

:( I'm sorry... it's sad when you have to move and aren't ready to. I hope you find something you will love equally as well! Lucky you to have lived so close to your sister! Mine is in Vegas. :( That's way too far.

hayleyrowan said...

Linds, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm sure you'll find something you love.

Katie said...

Linds I don't know if you are trying to buy or rent, but I work at a real estate office (Right down the hall from Natalies dad Bob) and I can look up different places in your price range if you want to buy, and just give the info to you. I know it sucks trying to drive around and see what's available.

Kara said...

Man... That is HORRIBLE! I work with a lady who is renting a house here in orem..... I will email you the details!

Unknown said...

Sad! That is such a cute little house!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I got a knot in my tummy reading this. Kevin told me that you guys are looking for a new place, but he didn't tell me that you got booted. He never tells me anything, well he just leaves out the details like every guy does, but I love him. We will keep our eyes open for you too.

shannon said...

Linds-This is Shannon Oldroyd...
There are a couple townhouses for sale in our neighborhood, Marrcrest.
They range from 140-225.
Call me if you have any questions.
And one place is for rent.
The park is GREAT!!!