Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dear Sister,


Happy Birthday my dear sister. What a special day for such a special woman! Here are my special birthday wishes for you-

-a full day with no kids

-Your first hike to the Y

- Lunch at your favorite resteraunt

-a very PAINLESS waxing (wait....)

-a relaxing pedicure

-Stawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream

-Very cute gifts and money for the BIG APPLE


I hope ALL those wishes come true...wait, they already did.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY SISTER!


XOXO- Sheesh.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Haley!

Katie said...

Cute post! SO I got a list of homes for sale in Provo in the range you gave me. I can e-mail you the link so you can look at them in the comfort of your own home. And then if you want me to expand the search or look in a different area, let me know

Haley Warner said...

Awwwwwww.. I love you! Thank you for my SUPER lovely necklace and for watching the kids during my GREAT pedicure! Thanks for supporting me as I lay neked on a table becoming baby soft smooth. I don't think I will survive the next 30 years of my life unless you live CLOSE.. please stay in Provo.. you guys can move in to our basement.. okay, maybe not. :)

Jen Bird said...

I love you and your sis. Happy Birthday Haley! Bummer about the house...I'll keep my eyes and ears open!