Monday, May 12, 2008

Up to..

A few things happened this weekend i would like to touch on...pics to come later.

-After chewing on his hands for days, i realized my little Reg is getting 2 snaggle teeth. Meaning; he will look like a vampire. Poor fella....and poor mama if you know what i mean.
- we had a successful girls weekend to Park City. I have THE BEST in-laws on earth. We had sassy-girl conversation (sorry Erica) and spent all our money at the outlets.
- Owen peed and pooped his pants within 2 days.
- After being off Sugar, i endulged this weekend and consumed more sugar than anyone should consume in their lifetime. Today is a new start!
- Me and Papa Dave got rejected from the St George marathon this year...which means, i can actually sleep in this summer instead of getting up at 5am to run 18 miles. We are sad but figure we have the WASATCH BACK to look forward to next month!
-Mothers day was a hit. Breakfast in bed...or in couch (owen has been coughing up a lung so i can't sleep near him), family weenie roast and lots of thoughtful hugs and gifts from family. Thanks Sister, Kass and Mom for being the best!

5 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Also...love the sugar thing. That is what I do. I say no sugar and then after awhile, I consume so much sugar it would've been better to not have restricted myself in the first place!

Brent and Britta said...

Is Owen still taking over your bed?

More Caffiene, Please said...

Mmmmmm... Park City. I miss it. Sounds fun and how in the world do you go off sugar? It's just not in our genes! Our moms raised us on candy and Star magazine - I mean, come on!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Sounds like fun! Not the teething part though. You know if anyone is sympathizing with you, it's me!

Katie said...

That is so funny about the snaggle teeth! My sister inlaw was just telling us she had a friend that had the same thing happen. Izzy is teething too we believe! So we FEEL your pain totally!