Monday, May 26, 2008

girls weekend..overdue

So remember that one time i went to the outlets with my wonderful in-laws...
well here is some record of the fun we had!

I don't think i have shopped like that since...well, never. It was like Christmas. we shopped, ate, shopped, ate and by the way DEVOURED a chocolate cake dessert. Then we had show and tell when we arrived home.

I have to put a plug in for my in-laws. They are truly the best. I have SO much fun with them and i have never met more selfless people on earth. Bart (tysons dad) gave us gals each 100.00 to spend...just to be nice. I feel So lucky to have them and probably annoy them all for how much i come over to play with them. Now i have made myself want to do a special on "my peeps- the inlaws". So watch for that. Should be good!!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Saweeeeeet! Waita' go on the awesome in laws! I truly enjoy mine as well. I feel bad for people who have horrid in laws! Can you imagine? Looks like they love you and love to spoil you:)

Meg said...

How fun!! I'm definitely lovin' the chocolate cake in teeth picture. That would be me too. :)And Bart is pretty much awesome.

Jess Perry said...

How fun!! I love the picture with the chocolate cake all over!!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Love the Mackays! They are sweethearts

Nikki Hansen said...

I love that picture of you and Kylee!!!

Nikki Hansen said...

and you can come over anytime - we love to see you.

Fuller Family said...

How fun! You've got to love Uncle Bart! He is such a great man, and they have such a great family. All of those girls/women are great. You are a very lucky girl to have such a great family and in-laws too!

jeannie said...

They are super awesome and you surely lucked out having amazing family on both sides!! and uncle bart (or as my kids call him uncle DOODA is the best)