Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The day has come

I went to target tonight ALONE (well, by alone i mean, me and Reg)...and didn't buy ONE thing. What?
What is wrong with me.
Before our little outing i even debated going to take extra money out of the bank,
thought about how i would hide all the sacks from Tyson when i come in the door,
and even mourned because i would miss American Idol because ide be gone for
HOURS.
The only thing i came home with was an empty popcorn sack and a sleeping baby.
Darn.
Maybe that means i can spend extra on my girls trip this week to the park city outlets.
Wish me luck.

9 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

Isn't that just great! haha, I'm proud of you for not spending anything! Two days ago I went to target to buy two small things and ended up spending a hundred bucks...go figure.
Have fun shopping the outlets this weekend!

Candice McWhorter said...

ps.....and idol, really wasn't that great ;)

Candice McWhorter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa Jane said...

i wish we had a target!!! when we lived in orem i went there at least 2-3 times a wk. now when i come down, i have to stop by there on a shopping spree. pc outlets are even better. jEaLouS!

Meghan said...

gosh, how funny! I was at Target last night too... alone! And I didn't buy one thing for myself. Just clothes for the kiddos. ;)

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Tell me about it! I went to a HUGE H&M in Las Vegas last weekend and walked out with stuff for Solee and NOT A DANG THING for myself! My excuse was that my fat arms wouldn't look good in anything, but you don't have anything like that EVER to worry about. So what was YOUR excuse?
P.s. I hate American Idol, will you still be my friend?

Kara said...

It happens to the best of us! Remember this weekend it is easier to ask for forgivness the permisson! JUST KIDDING! HAVE FUN! love ya!

The Ducketts said...

Next trip to Target...give me a jingle, I'll help ya do some damage, and then I can hide your sacks for ya. So I fixed my recipie...thanks for the heads up. Its not the most healthy breakfast but man...its worth the calories. Talk to you soon!

Mary and Ryan said...

That is so funny! Target is seriously the place where you can always find something you just need, need, need. You must have super restraint!!