Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today


Today we are so grateful for cousins...especially because they live so close and are the best of friends.
Today Owen spent the day with cute little Shelby.
They went swimming, ate cheetos and Shelby amazed us all with her new moves she learned at swim lessons.
Thank you Kass for the most wonderful time!!
Tomorrow will be spent jumping on the trampoline with Cole, Will and Millie.
I will be watching carefully and judging the "who can jump the highest contest" while sister gets some editing done.
We love cousins.


3 comments:

Kara said...

I love cousins to!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Question... Is Millie said like Miley Cyrus or like Thoroughly Modern Millie?

Jen Bird said...

Cousins are the best! They make the greatest friends! Hope you're doing well...I miss seeing you and I'm afraid I might miss the girls night out tomorrow night...I decided to wait and drive with Devin down. :( See you soon!