Tuesday, February 5, 2008

what we've been up to...

A. I figure if i am going to be home all day, i might as well bite the bullet and start potty training. Day 1 is down and all in all he did pretty awesome. Skittles have never served a better purpose (his reward for going on his potty). I have rags on hand 24-7 for messes...cross your fingers this doesn't take long.
B. My little Ladies Man is gettin bigger. 7lbs 1oz to be exact at his last appt. He is quite the spitter and pooper. Last night Tyson got thrown up on and peed on a few times. Nothin like taking a shower at 2am right honey?

C. Owen likes to be artsy...on other people's faces. Sorry dear Shelby. I thought the giggles coming from his room that night were pure innocence. Boy was i wrong.


D. Once again, Owen playing with Millie and being a pest. I did get a moment of smiles when they had food in their hands. notice each of them wearing a boot of Owens.



8 comments:

JEN said...

I love it! And good job potty training! I love the little undies with the hole- like they would ever be able to use it:) HAHA! Wish we could come by to see you guys. We sure miss you!

Gilly Funk said...

I have been thinking about the potty training thing myself these last few days. For some reason I am not excited, but I think my little guy is ready. It's not like I go outside or do anything anyway, might as well just spend a week cleaning up pee!
You baby is sure growing up!

p.s. I got your modbe suit today! I will send it down tomorrow. It's so cute!

Kass Martin said...

I think potty training is hands down the worst/hardest thing I've done so far. Dayne was so wishy washy. He'd do awesome for months then decide it was just too much work and enjoy sitting there with poop in his pants. Aghh! I hope it goes well for you. Nothing makes a mom more proud than her boy going on the potty!

Brent and Britta said...

Cute cute CUTE! That's good that Own can share... I'm not that good at letting people borrow a shoe.

Mary and Ryan said...

You are a trooper for getting right to that potty training, Im not brave enough to give it a try right now. Let me know all your tricks! Baby Reg is adorable!

Kyrsten said...

I hope Potty Training is going well still. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was, but it is still a lot of work. Bribes work wonders during this time. We told Izzy if she went Poopy we would get her a fish, and poop she did. She named her fish BOB.

Jess Perry said...

Way to go on the potty training thing. You are a champ!! Your little Reg is so adorable..such a ladies man. That shirt is perfect!

Katie said...

I love that little outfit on Reggie. SO cute. Now he is about the size of Izzy, still tiny. By the way, I am super jealous that you look so cute in your pictures so soon after birth! Even when I wear make-up (ok so I have only tried it twice) I still look sleep deprived. You are my inspiration ha ha