Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love

This valentines day i love-

Date night with the hubby to PF Changs (nothin says love like a little Moo go guy pan and triple chocolate cake with rasperry sauce...which wasn't a mistake until i tried on clothes an hour later) and a shopping spree at target for some new clothes. Very refreshing. Thanks dear hubby.


My budding photographer Owen who takes pictures all day of me, the potty, his blocks and any other random thing he finds interesting.


My little reggie-rito who is 1 month old today. Despite his acid reflux and his ability to keep me up all night...i still love him.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!





9 comments:

JEN said...

I LOVE Target! That makes me smile that you shop there too:) I love anything and everything in that store! Happy Valentines Day!!

Anonymous said...

tell me who doesnt love Tarjay! they have really cute stuff right now too, i know cause i gots me some.

Katie said...

fun valentines! I am sure you have heard of le leche league- they are helpful to talk to if you have breast feeding problems. The article I read about milk over production was from them. And I talked to my pediatrician about it too. But here is a link to the article. hope it's helpful! http://www.llli.org/FAQ/oversupply.html

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Hey Lindsey-
My sister found that outfit for me, she got it at the white elegence store. I think! Any how your boys are so cute too! Don't you love having boys!!
Melanie Hunter

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and your adorable family!

jeannie said...

That is a fun Valentine's day and YUM PF Changs sounds heavenly right now.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

How sweet! How was jumping jacks? I am sad we missed out.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

YES!!! That is the same dentist. That is so funny. Ya he is great. I'm sure I'll see you in there one of these days. Hopefully when I'm a little more experienced. (that way I won't feel dumb if I mess up. Ha just kidding)

nancy said...

You have to love Target. I think costco would be fun too. Just to get out!