Thursday, February 21, 2008

my peeps- part 2

ColE dAviD wArNer


nephew to me. Son of my sister Haley. Funniest kid you will ever meet.

Age- 6

Coolest kindergartner around town

Loves- playing with friends, lightsabers, and going to games with his dad

Favorite thing about school- "the centers- where you get to go to each center and do art, write and crafts and stuff...and do a cool center thing."

Favorite vacation- "disneyland when i turned 6."

Favorite ride at disneyland- "california screamer. the time i went with grandpa. I could have chosen to sit on the front row, but i didn't. i chose the 2nd row that time."


Favorite Holiday- "december, then july and september and June."

Favorite Christmas Present- "last year...my batman bike and these jammies. This year it was my skateboard."

Favorite Day of week- "saturday because i don't have to go to school. I don't have to go to church. i can just play with friends and do fun stuff."

(ugly sweater contest)
Favorite person-"actually i am going to say the biggest person i know". Its grandpa Chuck...you know grandpa's Daves dad. Like when he walks into the kitchen from the living room, he can touch the ceiling. He is the biggest person i know."
Favorite Food- "cereal and pancakes and maybe hamburgers. are you done asking questions now?"
Favorite word-" You and Truman" or when i talk to my brother i say "be quiet" and "go play with that for a minute" alot."
"Ok bye."
Love you Cole...you are truly one of a kind and my favorite kid around!


4 comments:

JEN said...

Too cute! This must make him feel like a star! I am really liking this getting to know your peeps:)

Kara said...

He is a very funny kid! I remember when Haley would bring him by the good ol clinic to see you! That of course was years ago!

Haley Warner said...

So cute of you to do this for Cole.. I read it while we were out of town and it made me homesick!

Haley Warner said...

So cute of you to do this for Cole.. I read it while we were out of town and it made me homesick!