Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting to know my peeps-PART 1

TysOn BrADLeY mAckAY



How did you meet your lovely wife?
I came down from Seattle to go to UVSC and my aunt Linda set me up with Lindsey (she was Linda's neighbor). We ended up living in the same apartment complex and Lindsey was just the diamond in the rough. I left on my mission 9 months later and she was here waiting when i got back. We were married 5 months later.



What would you do with a million dollars?
I would invest in into my kids athletics and hope they make me 10 million dollars.

Favorite past time activity?
Cuddling with my wife (i swear i didn't tell him to say that...although i do think he is lying).

What makes you happy?
When Owen says,"Dad, were best friends".




Favorite Holiday? Christmas


favorite day of the week? Thursday (because people always say friday or saturday)


Biggest Accomplishment? Eating raw brocolli for dinner tonight. Nasty! (im in a weight losing contest and will do ANYTHING to win).


Passionate about? Dr Pepper, Tucanos, my hair, children, my calling in the primary, people watching, playing or watching sports, entertaining people, my family, being a good example to my kids and wife.











9 comments:

JEN said...

So far, I love getting to know your peeps! What a great hubby you have:)

Haley Warner said...

I love you Tyson! I couldn't ask for a better brother in law, and since I only get ONE, I'm glad it's you. :)

Steph said...

love it, love it, love it! What a great husband, and just an all around great guy! I am glad he found you!!!! (what does he mean by diamond in the rough?)

M to the E to the R to the I said...

That is so sweet. I am sad we missed play group today. Solee has lesson EVERYDAY except Thursday for the next 3 WEEKS! AHHHH! They are at 11 am, then she goes down for a nap at 1 pm, so I am screwed. We'll have to hang out on a Thursday one of these weeks! I REALLY want to hang out darn it.

Lindsey said...

so cute. i love your peeps...keep 'em coming

The Fab Fabian Life said...

cute husband!

Brent and Britta said...

I LOVE this game! Can't wait for more installments!

Mary and Ryan said...

That is a really cute post!
Hey could you send me your address to mary_thorne@hotmail.com, I have something to send you for your little guy.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

You got a good one! Must be the Washington guys, they're the best!