Sunday, June 3, 2007

work work work



So i am a bit behind on the blog front, but have legitimate reasons, i promise. I have been in training for a new little job opportunity. Tyson super business-y cousin/entreupenuer/owner of "all jeweled up"/uber creative and smart fellow knew i was into blogging a little bit and wanted me to blog for his company. I am super excited to stay home and earn a little extra cash. I will basically be writing articles for the company....so my title could be... writer/publisher/blogger. My creative juices must start flowing. Anywho, on top of training, we took a trip up to IKEA- (im in love), have been swimming, running, trying to get all closed on our house and chasing Owen around the yard. I found him running through the sprinklers in the neighbors yard the other day fully dressed. Sheesh.

Be back soon.

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

yea, congrats on the job Linds! It will be nice for you to work from home, you'll love it! It was so good to see you the other day, you're cute as ever!

Kara said...

Better fully dressed then buck naked! good times! let me know what you find out about the house!

JEN said...

Lindsay that is so awesome you are buying a house!! I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and let us know how it all goes!

Barb said...

Blog for Bucks?! Sounds like a dream job. Good luck with closing on your new house!