Thursday, June 7, 2007

Moving in...

So you know how we just moved in to my parents house until we found a house...well we already found a place and signed our lives away today! I have lost 4 lbs. from the stress. (but that is beside the point). We are super excited and thought we would be the last people to get into something, but we surprised ourselves even! Let me describe our new place for you... Its an old and quaint little stucco place in the heart of Provo, built in the 1950's, original wood flooring throughout the house, remodled kitchen and bathroom, 3 bedrooms 1 bath (we want to eventually add on...WAY down the road), right across the street from a huge beautiful park and a perfect yard for Owen to play in. WE love it and have many projects to get going on. Anyways, thought we would share the good news...pictures to come when we move in next week! Ta ta.

12 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

Yay for you! I'm so excited to see your pictures!

The Sagers Family said...

Congratulations on your big purchase. Having a place of your own will be so nice. I'm excited to see it. I'm sure you will make it absolutely darling!

Haley Warner said...

Wooo hoooo.. Provo residents once again.. Spin?

hayleyrowan said...

I completely forgive you for not being able to come to the party. We missed you. I'm glad we did lunch this week though. That's awesome about your house. You'll love having your own place. Once you get settled we should have a get together in the new pad!

Kyrsten said...

I am so jealous...our time will come soon, but too bad it will be in Colorado. Need to get together soon.

Jen Bird said...

Hooray!! I am so happy that you found a place. I'll definetly be waiting to see some pictures!! I'm sure you'll make it look great!

Tara said...

hooray! Where in Provo?sounds great!

Kass said...

Linds- Me and Blake drove by the house the other day and it is so cute. Isn't it funny how things work them selfs out. Cause if you would have moved out of the rental house in August this house might not have been around. Congrats it so awesome and great location.

Kara said...

CONGRATS!!! You guys Rock!

JEN said...

That is so awesome!!! I wish we were there to help you move in and stuff. Kyle is good at hauling stuff around! Good luck with it though. I can't wait to see it!! Sounds like a little piece of heaven on earth!!

Meghan said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics. How exciting about the yard and a park too!?!? You still have to promise to frequent ours though! :)

alexis said...

congrats! isn't it great having your own house again? we lived with my parents until our main floor was remodeled (we still have a basement & upstairs to finish) & since moving in, i feel like my whole life is back to normal.