Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Vacation


We are heading to St George to visit "mini lake powell" (since we can't go to the real one). Its called sand hollow. We are pumped seeing that this is our one and only summer vacation!! Yahoo. I know its been awhile on the blog front, but i am missing the internet until the nice i-provo people come and hook us up. Our house is fabulous and is coming along....i check something off my list each day. Its great to have something to finally call our own and call it home! we have been visiting the pool alot, running through the "sprinko's" and taking walks everynight! I ran the provo riverwoods 10 miler with my family and buddy Meredith, (who got 1st place by the way). I came in a step after in 2nd. It was a super race! Good time so far and summer hasn't even quite begun! Pics to come soon...promise! LATER.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love Vacations! I am going this weekend to! Have fun in the sun!

Chelsea Anne said...

We love that place, never been on the water though. We've just gone 4-wheeling in the winter there. Have fun, we missed you at the park today.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I love that lake, good times! Are you running the provo 1/2 marathon? I need to get registered for that one, I really want to do it! Congrats on the first and second place, what was your time?

Jen Bird said...

How funny that we passed each other on the freeway!! Didn't you think Sand Hollow was SO fun!! And St. George: hot, hot, hot!! Vetrans on Wednesday. :-)