Tuesday, June 12, 2007



After re-visiting our house numerous times i realized how small our space really is...therefore leading to frustration because there is not enough room for my many decor ideas i want to use up. But then i was humbled on a sunday...like i always am on sundays. A woman spoke in stake conference last week and said something so profound i wanted to cry. " LOVE GROWS FAST IN SMALL SPACES." I want to frame that saying in my house somewhere (if there is room. ha). I came to the conclusion that i was being way too greedy for more space and with so many cute ideas to utilize and decorate small spaces, i became happier and happier and now am humbled to say that our house is perfect for our little family and love will grow fast within our walls.

5 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

Our first house was 900 square feet and I loved every bit of it. I still miss our happy little home at times! You'll make it so cute, I can't wait to see it!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That is such a great quote! So when do we get pictures of your house??

The Sagers Family said...

I love that phrase. I will have to put that somewhere in my office/laundry room which is small to say the least. It's the smallest room in my house but it has my computer in it so I end up spending the most time in it.

elizabeth kartchner said...

stumbled accross your blog from Lindsey's. you are still sweet as ever!!!:))
very cute quote!

could have used that the years we lived in our tiny tiny condo;)
i bet your house is decorated so cute!

JEN said...

I have been checking your blog everyday waiting for pics! I am sure you are way busy getting it all ready, I'm way excited!!!