Sunday, January 30, 2011

exploring Vegas

We discovered 5 miles up the road from our house is red rock canyon..the boys were in heaven climbing on the rocks...and throwing them of course. We were lucky we had no trips to the ER that day with 4 active boys. Owen and Reg have some buddies in St George (Bridger and Roper) and we were fortunate enough to have Jenn and Kyle bring them and come and stay for the weekend... and they are pretty cool themselves! cards, homemade ice cream, banangram, newlywed game....It was good times!
Then...sister brought Will and Millie down for the day and we went and did some more hiking of course. It is so pretty up there! We visited the park, the M&M factory and cheesecake factory date with sister. It was just what the doc ordered for me. When im feeling a bit down or homesick, its nice to have sister a hop, skip and an hour a half drive away. Plus, these little rascals play NON Stop!


Discovering a really cool cave.
Hello chubby...whats your name? I'm not a big fan of pics of my pregnant self (even though i am grateful for this little bean growing inside) but since i am a big fan of my husband and think he is a hottie and makes up for my lack of... he deserves to make a debut on here once and a awhile right? Plus, it was a really pretty hike. :)

PS- If any of you Vegas runners (or any) out there want to to join me in the lake to lake relay happening on March 5th i believe... in St George, I would love to put together a team! It consists of 2 legs of 5 miles. Plus, you get to end at sand hollow and spend ALL day with me in a car. Its a huge treat! Warning: I will be slow but steady and i will provide yummy snacks. Think about it!

4 comments:

Kylee Brown said...

I miss you guys. Like Crazy. And linds...you are freaking tiny.

robandkayla said...

Oh my goodness you are the cutest preggo ever! That run sounds like so much fun! Bummer that my fam will be in town that weekend so I can't join :(

mer and josh said...

I can't believe you're gone! You look awesome, can hardly tell your pregnant, and did you cut your hair? Love that you can run there all year round w/o a face mask and gloves - I'm jealous. Keep in touch!

Kristina Curtis said...

you look fabulous! but in know what you mean-its a love hate relationship. I am glad you are enjoying yourselves in Vegas-so fun, what an adventure! Good luck with the race. I really need to get back into running- you will be my inspiration :)