Monday, February 7, 2011

Love

This is my mom...have you met her? She is super awesome and i wouldn't be anyone without her. I love our relationship and i love all the things we get to do together. She is like a young girl at heart. I am SO happy that in June i will have a DAUGHTER of my own to hang with, shop with, and have that little special relationship with too.
Im so glad my mom is my mom and that she'll be my mom forever and i will be her daughter forever. I love her to pieces and can't wait to love my little girl to pieces soon. (not soon enough:)).

13 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

awh!!! congrats woman!

More Caffiene, Please said...

This post is sweet. And made me a bit sad! :-)

Brent and Britta said...

Can't wait to girl shop together in a couple of months!!!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

just can't wait!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

So fun. Congrats. Girls are so much fun.

RaEStoCo said...

So happy for you!

Mary and Ryan said...

Awww, yay!!! Maybe there is hope for me too:)

hayleyrowan said...

oh congratulations! i don't have any experience with boys but i do know for sure that little girls are wonderful!

The Dumas Family said...

WAHOO! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you and your boys to have a girl to spoil! That is so awesome!

The Powells said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!!! Girls are so fun!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Congrats you will have so much fun!I can't wait to see her.

jeannie said...

YAY can't wait to see your adorable boys having a little sister to smooch on!

allegra said...

Lindsey! Such great news! Congrats girl.