Sunday, January 23, 2011

see...

Told you i would deliver more pics! This is the super awesome cake Kristen made for my Reg. Its a good thing she pulled through, otherwise he would have had some lame cupcake mix with a candle. After seeing his face, it was priceless!
i just about died...so cute right? Kristen is so talented, and im so happy she shared her talents with my family :) Thank you kristen!
happiest kid on earth.

In other news, i am growing by the day i swear and have my real ultrasound in 2 weeks. I have been holding a little secret as to what i am having because an earlier ultrasound identified the sex of this babe...but i will make you wait just so that im TOTALLY sure. I have found a great running route where i live now and am going to try super hard to run this whole pregnancy...even though i feel like i will pee my pants the second i start my jog.

Anyhow, Vegas has been good so far, but its killing me that noone is ever out...i know i know, its winter, but its making it really hard to meet friends and i am dying for some! do i sound desperate or what?! I guess the rock front yards aren't condusive for sitting and hanging out and meeting neighbors. And the fact that now we are now the majority around here when it comes to religion. That is hard to adjust to...but ill get there.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

First, I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Second, I know how you feel on meeting people and being a minority. But, I can honestly tell you that it has been so wonderful for our family. I have made such wonderful friends outside of the church and it just opens your eyes to the wonderful people in the world. Come warmer weather...umm, which I would consider your current weather warm, but whatevs...I'm sure neighbors will be knocking your door down. Good luck! You'll have a full schedule of playdates and GNO's in no time!

jeannie said...

Linds we will miss seeing you at LuAnn's house! Congratulations on the bun in the oven and just take your lawn chairs outside and watch the boys ride their bikes. Maybe someone will wonder out to meet you! Enjoy your new fun life in good weather!Even though I am liking it lots better here now I'm so jealous that you get to live where it is warm!

Mary and Ryan said...

awww, come on!!! You have to tell right now!!Im dying to know now!!

Brent and Britta said...

I love being in on the secret! I love you and I will be your friend forever! April is right around the corner! Ps- that cake is DOPE! I need to learn how to do that!!!

The Dumas Family said...

That cake is awesome! I'm surprised you found out what you're having, but I'm anxious to know so be sure to let me know. I'm so glad you're feeling better and are able to run. You're my idol. We're headed to Vegas in April so I'll keep you posted so we can sneak in a visit.