Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dont let him fool you


This little rascal turned 3 recently and is showing it well! In the midst of moving and traveling and packing and unpacking, we did manage to throw him a little party before we left Utah...then another one when we got to St George with more cousins and friends (which involved a Saweeet toy story cake made by sisters friend Kristen, AMAZING i tell ya...pics to come) and then yet another little party in Vegas which involved a visit to the mandalay bay shark reef and skinny cows (don't ask...the boys just love em!). Needless to say, Reg wasn't left behind....like most things in my life right now, including my blog. I make a promise to update more since we are away from family now, and i WILL keep my promise...starting like tomorrow or the next day. Speaking of being away from family and living in a new place, i am actually really liking it so far. I have costco and target down the street who provide ample comfort when im feeling homesick and lots of fun parks around every corner. The ward is super awesome as i can tell... And the weather...um hello...70's today. Is anyone jealous? I sat at the park with my sun glasses on while the boys rode their bikes for the majority of the day. heaven for January! I think i can get used to this...with ocassional trips to Utah of course. Anywho, more to come...of course, like i promised!

7 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Happy Birthday Reggie!! I hope in like 20 years Presley and him can hook up! :p I hope Vegas is treating you well!! I am totally jealous of the nice weather! That sounds lovely!

JEN said...

Oh man! You live by Costco? We had to drive forever (it seemed:) to get there! Way nice area!! And I LOVED Vegas because there were like 3 Targets to choose from. Seems like maybe we will be seeing you soon... did you hear? Maybe it's a surprise. In that case... be surprised!

The Dumas Family said...

That's one cute 3 year-old! I'm glad all is well in sunny Vegas, you stinker! We miss you guys. I hope you're feeling well. Are you finding out this time what you're expecting?

Brent and Britta said...

Look at that face! Dang he is cute! Costco and Target... What more could a girl ask for?! I can't WAIT to come and visit!!!

Leah said...

Member that one time when you moved and I didn't even say goodbye? We miss you guys and you'll never believe me because I didn't call. I suck. 70's...kind of hate you right now.

Mary and Ryan said...

Im so glad you made it to some where sunny! It really is heaven!! Im happy for you guys, and cant' wait to see pics of the little guy's bday:)

Ali said...

I was reading my journal from college the other day and totally thought of you and our fun times together! I am really excited for you and your new experience down in Vegas. Summerlin is really nice, we used to go up there a lot when we lived in PHoenix. Brandon's dad has a condo there so if we ever make it out there (it's a bit harder from Arkansas) we should meet up. Good luck with the pregnancy! BTW, you are really cute pregnant.