Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!
I didn't get around to Christmas cards this year...i didn't get around to alot of things this holiday season with being sick and all with child brewing in my tum. But i do promise to update ya'll when we get our new address, maybe even send out a new years card...who knows!! Until then, have a great holiday and we will catch up when we are in our new residence which i am actually really excited about! we found a super cute neighborhood in Summerlin we love so we hope all goes well!
Ta ta for now. See you in Vegas baby.

1 comment:

The Dumas Family said...

Cute family picture! I'm sorry we didn't get to do our date night before the holidays and before you guys move to Vegas (tear). I hope all goes well with the packing and moving. We'll make sure we get to see you guys when we go through Vegas. We're planning a Disneyland trip next year. Good luck with the pregnancy. Keep me posted on how everything is going. Remember how cool it is not to find out what you're having....hint, hint, hint. I know Tyson hated it.