Sunday, November 28, 2010

a few things...

Here is a quick update for ya'll on whats been goin on...
1. Tyson played in a mesquite softball tournament so i slept over with mom and gained 20 lbs after making coconut, peppermint and orange cream homemade ice cream all weekend.
2. Dad accepted a job in New Mexico laying fiber-optic cable (boy do i sound smart) for a little while...so we get to hear about lots of cool tarantula and scorpion stories, along with stories about the towns he . Wow is all i can say.
3. The boys have been become obsessed with "3 ninjas" and wrestle ALL DAY LONG.
4. Tysons grandpa Gilbert passed away quickly and so the Mackays took a trip to Washington for the funeral and braved the "Blizzard of 2010". I know i know...they survived no worries. So....while he was gone, i kept the boys home to avoid annoying everyone to death in a 12 hr car ride and we chilled with Haley and her kiddos. Those babies are too cute right now. Owen is overly motherly to them. Its cute.
5. We saw "tangled" Thanksgiving weekend, had a wonderful dinner with Gma Patty's side, saw the festival of lights already, and got all my Christmas shopping done....
ALL WHILE BATTLING THE WORST MORNING/ALL DAY SICKNESS...
Yes folks, baby #3 is causing me grief already but will all be worth it right? June will be a good month in Vegas to have a baby right? Speaking of Vegas, we go soon to house hunt as we will be moving in January.
So forgive me if i have been missing lately...once i am over this yucky part of pregnancy...and moving, ill be much better.
Happy Holidays all!

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you! I have my fingers crossed for a girl..but you make such stinkin cute boys that it's good either way!
Fun move. Not fun to do prego! Good Luck!

Brent and Britta said...

The sickness! Yuck! Hope you feel better soon! Vegas 2011 baby!!!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I'm so sad you are moving for real. Come on, we faked a move, why can't you? It's going to be unbearable to have to check your blog every minute of everyday in June to see this baby. Moving, boo. Baby, hip hip hurray!

Chelsea Anne said...

Congrats Linds. That's really exciting! I'm sorry about the morning sickness. It really is the pits.

robandkayla said...

Yay! Congrats you two! You must have found out right after we saw you guys.. lucky! Hope you get feeling better :)

RaEStoCo said...

Yay! Congratulations! June is a good month for babies!

The Powells said...

Congrats Lindsey! Hope you start feeling better soon - nausea is no fun.

hayleyrowan said...

Hey congratulations on the baby! that is such exciting news! hope you feel better soon.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Congrats, that is awesome, hope you feel better soon. So I think you know my husbands cousin Camerlee Ence? She said she runs with you and your sister sometimes!

mer and josh said...

Congrats, I was waiting to hear you had a new one on the way.

Gasaway Family said...

Hooray for you! The baby I mean, not the morning/all day sickness, hope it goes away soon!

The Dumas Family said...

WHAT!?? Yay! I am so thrilled for you guys. Congratulations! Make it a girl so Micah can have a girlfriend. Since Laney and Owen will be married we can just keep it going. I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you get over that soon. Take it easy. I can't believe you're off in January. I know we need to get together before you leave. I'm excited for your dad's new job. I'm sorry to hear about Tyson's grandpa. I'll call you soon!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Woot! Woot! We are so excited for you guys! I'm jealous you are moving away from all this freezing snow. We will definitely come visit you a lot in vegas!

Kristina Curtis said...

all right that is so awesome! Congrats on number #3. keep us all updated on everything.