Thursday, November 11, 2010

since im too tired and lazy to make up my own posts, i still them from sisters blog

My parents bought a home down in gorgeous Southern Utah earlier this year and have decided to rent it out to anyone who is clean and fun and loves St George. :) My dad has recently taken a temporary job out of state and so they won't be able to spend as much time down here as they'd like.. The home is located in Desert Hills, St George, UT. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and is brand spankin new. There is a community pool as well as a fun park and splash pad within walking distance. They are charging $75 per night
Soooooo, for all 2 of you who look at my blog, contact me if you're interested...or know anyone interested or have any questions! lindslee@hotmail.com.

3 comments:

Jen Bird said...

How fun!! That's so good to know!! We love St. George!

hayleyrowan said...

I don't have any current plans for a trip but I'll be calling once I do. That's awesome.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Just found your blog &think it is adorable. I married someone from St. George and he LOVES it :) He wants to go back all the time!